Arista Records yesterday appointed Jim Elliott VP of top 40 promotion.Elliott joints Arista from Active Industry Research (A.I.R.), a radio consultancy. Rick Bisceglia, Arista senior VP of promotion, said Elliott is a “natural fit” with the company. “Jim’s past success, his ability to build relationships and his analytical approach to promotion is perfect for the ’90s.” Elliott formerly worked at WPGC in Washington, D.C. as music director and assistant program director.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut