Ellen Baron, wife of Rabbi David Baron, who leads the Temple Shalom for the Arts, died Nov. 11 in Santa Monica after a lengthy bout with cancer.She was 41. Rabbi Baron, for seven years, was the spiritual leader of Synagogue for the Performing Arts. He left this year to form Temple Shalom. Besides her husband, she is survived by her son, Jonathan, age 6; her father and two sisters. Funeral services will be at noon today at Groman-Eden in Mission Hills. A portion of Temple Shalom’s Shabbat Service tonight will be dedicated to her memory. It will be held at the Wilshire Theater.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut