Services will be held at 11 a.m. today at Pierce Brothers, Westlake Village, for Edward L. Sandlin, a longtime film and television sound editor who died Nov. 13 of cancer at the Motion Picture Home.He was 70. Sandlin, who worked on a number of films, including “All the President’s Men” and “Sneakers,” was the winner of two Emmy Awards for his work on the TV movies “Raid on Entebbe” and “QB VII.” He was also the winner of numerous Golden Reel Awards, including two for the series “Police Story.” Sandlin is survived by his wife, MariCarmen, daughter MariTrini and son, Edward Jr. Donations may made to the Motion Picture Hospital Fund.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut