New Line Prods. has named Helena Echegoyen director of development and promoted Janis Chaskin to executive story editor.Echegoyen, who works with writers and producers on the development of New Line projects, will report to Michael De Luca, New Line’s exec VP and chief operating officer. Chaskin, who also reports to De Luca, manages the three-member story department and 10 freelance script analysts, in addition to overseeing the creative development of New Line’s in-house feature film properties.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut