Dorothy Helen Baker, who appeared in several early Marx Brothers films, died Oct. 15.She was 78. The mother of actress/producer Diane Baker, she retired from the screen and donated her time and services to the Los Angeles Crippled Children’s Hospital and the Crittendon Home for Unwed Mothers. In addition to her daughter, Baker is survived by her husband of 58 years, Clyde L. Baker, two other daughters, four grandchildren, a sister and two brothers. In lieu of flowers, the family suggests donations to cancer research.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut