Derk Zimmerman, president and CEO of Group W Prods., and John Claster, president of Claster Television Inc., have been named associate members of the board of the Assn. of Independent Television Stations. The two replace Viacom exec Dennis Gillespie and Cannell official Patrick Kenney, who have served on the board since 1990.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut