Writer and story editor David Scott Richardson died of AIDS on Sept. 29 in Los Angeles at 30.An MFA graduate playwright from Columbia University, Richardson was a story editor on the ABC sitcom “Family Matters.” An episode he wrote entitled “The Quilt” won him an NAACP Image Award nomination. Richardson is survived by his parents, his brother, nieces, nephews and numerous friends. Services will be held in Washington, D.C.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut