OCALA, Fla. — Puerto Rican-born singer Daniel Santos, 76, a prominent interpreter of the romantic Latin American music of the 1940s, ’50s and ’60s, died Nov. 27.Santos was born in Puerto Rico, but moved to New York when he was 10 and was raised in the United States. He recorded more than 300 albums during his career.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut