Former agent Dan Stevens, 50, died Oct. 3, after collapsing during a marathon run in Bakersfield.Stevens had been an agent at William Morris, ICM and IFA, and founded Dan Stevens Management in 1982. Survived by his wife, Connie, a son and a daughter. Services will be held tomorrow at 10 a.m. at the LDS Chapel at 575 Los Lioness Dr., Pacific Palisades, CA 90272.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut