editor at KPHO-Phoenix and has held a series of positions. She moved to WTVH in 1980 as a news photographer/reporter. She became VP and general manager in 1986. At WTVH Creany became a key player in CBS’ battle with its affiliates over compensation. She and other top executives representing the affiliates were able to convince CBS to retreat on many key provisions of what would have been a costly compensation program.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut