Geoff Calnan has been promoted to senior VP of advertising and promotion at Fox Broadcasting Co., replacing David Fowler, who left his post as senior VP-creative director, advertising, to take a position at Dallas-based ad agency Tracy-Locke (Daily Variety, Nov. 2).Calnan, who had been VP, on-air promotion since August 1989, will now oversee all aspects of on-air promotion and advertising, including “theme night” promotions, print ads and radio spots.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California