Geoff Calnan has been promoted to senior VP of advertising and promotion at Fox Broadcasting Co., replacing David Fowler, who left his post as senior VP-creative director, advertising, to take a position at Dallas-based ad agency Tracy-Locke (Daily Variety, Nov. 2).Calnan, who had been VP, on-air promotion since August 1989, will now oversee all aspects of on-air promotion and advertising, including “theme night” promotions, print ads and radio spots.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California