Geoff Calnan has been promoted to senior VP of advertising and promotion at Fox Broadcasting Co., replacing David Fowler, who left his post as senior VP-creative director, advertising, to take a position at Dallas-based ad agency Tracy-Locke (Daily Variety, Nov. 2).Calnan, who had been VP, on-air promotion since August 1989, will now oversee all aspects of on-air promotion and advertising, including “theme night” promotions, print ads and radio spots.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut