Helen Faust has been upped to the newly created post of VP, operations and sales development, for Buena Vista Television.In her new post, Faust, who has served as director of planning and administration for the syndie wing since May 1988, will coordinate all operational functions of the various departments of BVTV. That includes station sales, research, marketing, finance, business affairs and advertising sales as well as overseeing the administrative functions of BVTV’s five sales offices and sales trainee program. Faust will inherit some of the duties that previously belonged to BVTV senior VP and general manager Mark Zoradi, who recently was named prexy of the studio’s foreign theatrical distribution arm, Buena Vista Intl. (Daily Variety, Aug. 7). She will report to both BVTV prez Bob Jacquemin and senior sales VP Janice Marinelli-Mazza.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- John Madden on Releasing Jessica Chastain Political Thriller ‘Miss Sloane’ in Trump era U.S.
- Playback: Dev Patel on ‘Lion’ and Diversity’s Double-Edged Sword
- ‘Moonlight,’ ‘Silence,’ ‘Stranger Things’ Among AFI Awards Official Selections
- Last Year’s Oscar Winners, This Year’s Contenders Land Grammy Nominations
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut