Robyn Miller was promoted to senior VP, marketing, at Buena Vista Home Video Intl.She has responsibility for marketing, creative and retail strategies in BVHVI’s 57 international territories, covering product of the Walt Disney, Touchstone, Hollywood Pictures and Buena Vista labels. Miller joined BVHV in 1985 as product manager for the domestic division. She was named director of marketing in the international division in 1986 and was upped to VP, marketing, BVHVI in 1988. Formerly, she was director of international marketing at Max Factor & Co.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut