Bob Bernstein has been promoted to VP of public relations/corporate communications at Capitol-EMI Music, a rise from his position as senior director.Bernstein, based in Los Angeles, reports to Capitol-EMI president/CEO Joe Smith. Bernstein is responsible for the planning, coordination and implementation of public relations for the company. He joined Capitol-EMI in 1987 as manager of public relations, becoming director in 1989 and senior director last year.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut