Time-Life Video and Television has named Joel W. Westbrook to the new position of senior VP and exec producer of Time-Life Television.Company has also named Jody Greenstone VP for TV business developmment. Westbrook will supervise production of documentary programs. He was previously exec VP of TBS Prods. in Atlanta, overseeing documentary production. Greenstone will be responsible for program sales, business affairs and sponsorships. She is a former White House Fellow and VP of Lehman Brothers and Robinson-Humphrey. They will be based at Time-Life Video and Television headquarters in Alexandria, Va.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut