Primetime, the international TV distribution company, has appointed Christina Thomas as head of U.S. sales, based in New York.Thomas is currently president of Jigsaw Communications, which represents overseas buyers and producers in the U.S., and previously worked at D.L. Taffner. At Primetime, the only independent U.K. distributor with a New York office, she will be responsible for U.S. program sales, acquisition of U.S. shows for worldwide distribution, and some co-production activities.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut