Tom Mazza has been promoted to senior VP, current programs, at Paramount Network TV, overseeing all series produced by the division, reporting to exec VP of creative affairs John Symes.Mazza has been with Paramount since 1983, beginning as manager of research after a stint at Katz Communications. He become exec director of programming for the network TV division in 1988 and was promoted to VP a year later. Paramount currently produces six network series and three hours for first-run syndication through the network production wing.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut