MCA TV Intl. has appointed Itaru Kurebayashi president of MCA TV Japan.He will report to Colin P. Davis, president of MCA TV Intl., and will be responsible for developing sales and marketing opportunities for MCA’s feature films and TV product to free television in Japan. He assumes the post held by Pal Cleary on an interim basis. Cleary, the division’s sales executive, will continue to handle other markets including Taiwan and Korea. Kurebayashi was previously director of Tokyo Advertising Center for MCA’s parent Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd. Since 1960 he has held several advertising and production roles in the division including general manager of planning and product advertising and TV group manager of the media department.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut