Julie Resh has been upped to the newly created post of VP, TV production and development, for the Samuel Goldwyn Co.The exec will be responsible for overseeing all program production, including the syndie series “American Gladiators” and “Why Didn’t I Think of That?” She will also coordinate the development and production of new product with TV prez Dick Askin and Mike Byrd, senior VP of international sales. “We are aggressively soliciting program ideas from the creative community and developing them for production,” said Samuel Goldwyn Jr., the company’s chairman and CEO. Resh has been with Goldwyn for four years, most recently as director of TV production and development. She has also served stints at the Cable Health Network, Lifetime, ABC and its Los Angeles O&O, KABC-TV.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut