Denis Donovan and Richard Bluth have joined forces in Bluth Donovan Prods. Burbank-based company plans to produce and distribute reality-based programming for worldwide television markets.Production slate will be announced shortly. Company had a presence at Mipcom, but will make its official bow at the American Film Market. Start-up is said to cost around $ 1.5 million, with some funding expected to come from foreign investors, according to Donovan. Donovan was formerly president and CEO of Raedon Entertainment Group, a producer and distributor of low-budget genre pix for the homevideo market. Bluth founded Bluth Video Systems with his late father, Joseph Bluth. After the company was sold to A.M.E. in 1988, Richard Bluth joined Western World Television/the Video Tape Co. as VP general manager.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut