Customs officers at Narita airport confiscated copies of Madonna’s controversial new book “Sex” to determine whether it violates Japan’s obscenity laws, officials said Saturday.A Japanese publisher tried to bring in two copies of the book using couriers. The customs officials said they would decide what to do with the books in several days. Tokyo-based Dohosha, publisher of the Japanese edition of “Sex,” plans to begin selling the book Dec. 1.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut