NBC will expand the Academy of Country Music Awards special from two to three hours, the same length as the American Music Awards and the Grammys. The awards, exec produced by Dick Clark, will air May 11 during the spring ratings sweeps, marking their 15th consecutive year on NBC.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California