NBC will expand the Academy of Country Music Awards special from two to three hours, the same length as the American Music Awards and the Grammys. The awards, exec produced by Dick Clark, will air May 11 during the spring ratings sweeps, marking their 15th consecutive year on NBC.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California