Viacom Pictures and Quinta Communications have struck a deal to co-produce movies to air on Showtime in the U.S. and theatrically in Europe.The agreement does not stipulate how many pix, titles or talent connected with the films the partners will produce. It said the pictures would be in the $ 5 million-to-$ 6 million range. Viacom will retain North American distribution rights to the titles; Quinta will hold all international rights. Quinta is the two-year-old European production and distribution company owned by Italy’s TV titan, Silvio Berlusconi, managing partners Tarak Ben Ammar and Peby Guisez and a consortium of financial institutions.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut