Turner Home Entertainment is relocating its homevideo unit to corporate headquarters in Atlanta from New York, according to reliable sources.Senior veepee of sales and marketing Martin Weinstein will be making the switch along with a handful of other homevid personnel. The move should be completed by year-end. The change comes a few weeks after the homevid operations moved from its longtime offices in Manhattan to glitzy new office space on Fifth Avenue. But Turner’s licensing and merchandising departments, CNN, public relations and ad sales will continue to be based there, some 300 persons.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut