Florio Fiorini, Giancarlo Parretti’s MGM-takeover partner, will be held in a Geneva jail until January, Swiss authorities have decided, while officials comb through Sasea–his holding company–balance sheets in the ongoing investigation to determine whether he is guilty of fraud. Fiorini is accused of having attempted to hide personal assets by not handing over complete financial documentation of his business activities during Sasea’s bankruptcy proceedings.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut