Despite Congress’ vote to regulate the cable industry on Monday, the set-back had little effect on the company stocks.Top cabler, Tele-Communications Inc., closed up 1/2 to 17 7/8, while Time Warner, the second-largest MSO, nudged up an eighth to 23 1/2. Turner Broadcasting, the cable programming giant, closed unchanged at 19 1/2.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut