Jan Herring is slated to receive the Ida Schreiber award at NATO/ShoWest ’93.She will be presented with the award during the exhibitor convention’s Reynolds & Reynolds breakfast on March 11 at Bally’s Hotel & Casino. The Schreiber award is given each year to a woman who makes significant philanthropic or humanitarian contributions to her community. A community activist, Herring owns the Millwald triplex in Wytheville, Va.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut