MCA/Universal Merchandising and the Musicland Group are co-hosting an in-store promotion around the TV show “Northern Exposure” throughout November.In a push to sell merchandise inspired by the series, the two parties are staging a “Northern Exposure” sweepstakes offering the grand prize of a trip to Alaska. The 1,100-plus Suncoast Motion Picture Co. and Musicland outlets carry “Northern Exposure” licensed merchandise. Fox Broadcasting Co. will air two episodes of its animated Saturday-morning series “The X-Men” from 8-9 p.m. Nov. 27, the Friday of Thanksgiving weekend, followed by another one-hour special, “Stuntwomen: World Tour.””X-Men” premiered Oct. 31 on the Fox Children’s Network but was subsequently pulled and isn’t scheduled to return until January.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut