Oral arguments are tentatively set for Dec. 7 in U.S. District Court here concerning appeals to the new cable reregulation law. Cable programmers including Turner Broadcasting, QVC, and Discovery have joined in a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of must-carry and retransmission consent provisions in the new law.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California