Ross Perot has purchased 30-minute slots on all three major networks and plans new programs on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, his campaign said yesterday.The independent presidential candidate will spend more than $ 800,000 for the broadcast time, the networks said. Perot will broadcast the second part of a biographical interview on ABC on Thursday at 8:30 p.m. He will spend $ 370,000 for the time, preempting “Room for Two.” On Friday, Perot will pay $ 225,000 for 30 minutes on NBC at 8 p.m. And he bought 30 minutes on CBS on Saturday for $ 217,000.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut