NSB Corp., the former Hemdale Film Corp., has been given yet another brief extension on its payout to angry creditors. NSB was supposed to either pay off creditors or convert the involuntary Chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidation imposed by creditors into a Chapter 11 reorganization. NSB now has until tomorrow to respond.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut