An unknown U.S. company acting under the name TCW Capital has approached TVS Entertainment, parent of MTM Entertainment, about the possibility of making a bid for the company.Another U.S. firm, Intl. Family Entertainment, has already stated its intention to make a $ 66 million offer for TVS, which the TVS board has recommended shareholders to accept. The statement issued yesterday by TVS said that the approach from TCW “may or may not result in an alternative offer being made.” No details were given about the identity of TCW, or of the amount of the potential offer, but the TVS stock price rose 4.5 pence to 26 pence on the news.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut