Marvel Entertainment Group posted a 50% increase in net income for the three months ended Sept. 30 to $ 10 million (41 cents per share) compared to $ 6.7 million (28 cents) for the similar quarter a year ago.Third-quarter revenues grew 70% to $ 65.1 million from $ 38.3 million for the similar quarter in 1991. For the first nine months of 1992, net income climbed 108% to $ 22.3 million (91 cents) from $ 10.7 million (44 cents) for the same period last year. Revenues for the time period rose 66% to $ 133.4 million from $ 80.3 million in 1991. Results for 1992 are impacted by the company’s acquisition of Fleer Corp., which became effective Sept. 1, 1992. The company is the largest comic book publisher in North America. Its shares closed up 2 3/4 to close at 40 1/4 on NASDAQ.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut