A judge yesterday approved a plan placing Martha Raye’s finances under the care of a conservator.Raye, 76, has had several strokes and fought an effort begun last year by her daughter, Melodye Condos, 47, to gain control of her holdings. Superior Court Judge Edward Ross approved a plan yesterday under which Raye will receive $ 3,000 a month for incidental expenses and CPA Stanley Schneider will pay most of her routine bills.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut