“Lost in Yonkers,” Neil Simon’s highest-profile West End opening in ages, has settled comfortably into an engagement at the Strand. Peter Wilkins, exec producer for Duncan C. Weldon, says show opened with an advance of T132,000 ($ 198,000). The play has been well-received, but West End thinks the Simon success is unlikely to garner major British awards.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York