“Lost in Yonkers,” Neil Simon’s highest-profile West End opening in ages, has settled comfortably into an engagement at the Strand. Peter Wilkins, exec producer for Duncan C. Weldon, says show opened with an advance of T132,000 ($ 198,000). The play has been well-received, but West End thinks the Simon success is unlikely to garner major British awards.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania