“Lost in Yonkers,” Neil Simon’s highest-profile West End opening in ages, has settled comfortably into an engagement at the Strand. Peter Wilkins, exec producer for Duncan C. Weldon, says show opened with an advance of T132,000 ($ 198,000). The play has been well-received, but West End thinks the Simon success is unlikely to garner major British awards.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut