“Lost in Yonkers,” Neil Simon’s highest-profile West End opening in ages, has settled comfortably into an engagement at the Strand. Peter Wilkins, exec producer for Duncan C. Weldon, says show opened with an advance of T132,000 ($ 198,000). The play has been well-received, but West End thinks the Simon success is unlikely to garner major British awards.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London