A $ A2 million ($ 1.4 million) Film Incentives Proposal (FIP) to boost production in Western Australia was unveiled here Friday. Another $ 3 million has been earmarked over the next two years, with all funds coming out of proceeds from the state’s lottery system. Via satellite, WA Premier, Carmen Lawrence told delegates at the annual Screen Production Assn. of Australia conference (held in Canberra Nov. 26-28) that the scheme was designed to act as a “domino effect” on the state’s economy by creating up to 750 jobs.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut