Quebec’s largest cable company, Le Groupe Videotron Ltee, has filed a preliminary prospectus with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission with the intention of issuing $ 150 million of senior subordinated notes, the company said.Funds for debt Company will use funds to pay down debt: outstanding investments (as of May 31, 1992) were $ C211,595 million ($ 179,855), largely accumulated by interactive and expansion projects at home and in the U.K. Videotron has invested $ 85 million (U.S.) in interactive TV service Videoway and another $ 170 million (U.S.) in its U.K. operations, per Videotron topper Andre Chagnon.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut