Cabletron Systems Inc. is hoping to raise $ 146.5 million. The small Rochester, N.Y.-based cablecaster filed a secondary offering of 2 million common shares at $ 73.25.The offering will be underwritten by Merrill Lynch & Co. At the time of its filing earlier this month, the company said all of the shares would be sold by three of its stockholders: S. Robert Levine, president and chief executive; Craig R. Benson, chairman and chief operating officer; and Kenneth Levine, director of national accounts. The filing also said the underwriters would be granted an option to purchase up to an additional 300,000 shares to cover over-allotments.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut