Chicago theater actor Tom Amandes will portray Eliot Ness in Paramount’s firstrun syndie revival of “The Untouchables,” which will debut in January with a two-hour season premiere and 16 one-hour episodes.In addition to Amandes, vet stage, screen and TV performer William Forsythe will take on the role of Al Capone. The program, set in 1930s Chicago, will trace the rise of rivals Ness and Capone, covering youthful experiences that lead to their conflicting cop and robber roles. Among the other cast members named to the series were vet actor John Rhys Davies, who will portray agent Mike Malone, and Nancy Everhard (Mark Harmon’s girlfriend on “Reasonable Doubts”) as Catherine Ness. Eric Laneuville will direct the pilot from exec producer Christopher Crowe’s script.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut