The L.A. legit box office was fairly strong as the Christmas holiday approaches, with four shows reporting a total of $ 1,760,766. That was compared to the previous week’s $ 1,607,745.“Les Miserables” is churning up a powerful turnout at the Pantages, with $ 819,518 reported in the show’s second week. It was about $ 96,000 more than the opening week. “The Phantom of the Opera” also started to see some holiday green, with $ 667 ,015 in the coffers in the 185th week at the Ahmanson, up $ 66,715 from last sesh. “Forever Plaid” fell slightly in 40th week at the Canon, down to $ 56,238 from prior week’s $ 62,900. “Six Degrees of Separation” also slipped a bit in 10th week at the Doolittle, falling $ 2,800 to $ 217,995.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut