Los Angeles’ legit had a snappy holiday session last week, with two of the four reporting shows gaining.Overall, totals rang up $ 1,795,331, slightly ahead of the previous $ 1,760, 766, thanks largely to the “Phantom” gains. “The Phantom of the Opera” is indestructible, with $ 770,525 in its 186th Ahmanson tune-up, a big jump over previous week’s $ 667,015. “Les Miserables” was a close runner-up, with $ 768,730 in its third storming of the Pantages; that’s down from the previous $ 819,518. “Six Degrees of Separation” connected with $ 194,576 in its 11th and final go at the Doolittle, a drop from $ 217,995. “Forever Plaid” tuned in a reliable $ 61,500 in its 41st Canon doo-wop, ahead of the earlier $ 56,238.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut