The legit coffers continued to expand last week, as six shows reported $ 1, 415,657, up from previous week’s $ 1,347,690.“Angels in America” at the Mark Taper Forum grew wings, reporting $ 137,879 up from past opening week’s $ 104,298. “Six Degrees of Separation” up to $ 227,533 in coin at the Doolittle, up from previous week’s $ 212,787. “Annie Warbucks” had more bucks in third week at the Pantages, reporting $ 214,286, considerably better than prior week’s $ 190,538. The sixth week of “The World Goes ‘Round” also discovered more in the coffers with $ 123,461, compared to last week’s $ 110,825. “Phantom of the Opera,” completing its 180th week at the Ahmanson, fell to $ 644,068 from last week’s $ 662,838. “Forever Plaid” stayed steady with $ 68,430, about same as previous week’s $ 66,404.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut