Warner Bros. has made a preemptive bid for Charlie Bohl’s spec script “Pants” for “New Jack City” producers Doug McHenry and George Jackson.The deal, which sources say is worth about $ 200,000, is in the process of being finalized. Joel Millner of Broder, Kurland, Webb, Uffner, who’s brokering the deal, declined comment yesterday. A sort of reverse “Tootsie,” the script is about a business woman who in order not to get passed over for a big job opportunity in the publishing house where she works takes on the identity of a man. Bohl also wrote “Turn on the Radio,” a spec script Melinda Jason to which is attached to produce at Paramount, and “My Illegal Alien,” in development at Largo Entertainment.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut