Paramount Pictures’ “Patriot Games” international boxoffice gross has reportedly hit $ 54 million plus, including results from openings in several countries last weekend, the company said.Openings overseas brought in: France, $ 2,451,469 from 218 screens in seven days; Germany, $ 1,765,355 from 314 screens in four days; Denmark, $ 264,115 from 22 screens in five days; and Switzerland, $ 349,338 from 33 screens in five days. After 12 days in release on 20 screens in Finland, the pic has grossed $ 367, 929. It has generated $ 4,804,871 in Italy after 17 days release despite a 19% drop this past weekend, Paramount said. Total international boxoffice gross has hit $ 54,722,728.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut