The voting timetable for the 65th annual Academy Awards has been announced by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences:Oct. 27: Sci/tech demonstrations. Dec. 1: Deadline for official screen credit forms to qualify feature films. Dec. 31: Awards year ends at midnight. Jan. 15: Mailing of nominations ballots. Feb. 3: Nominations polls close at 5 p.m. Feb. 17: Nominations announced at 5:30 a.m. Feb. 20: Beginning of screenings of nominated films in Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences’ Samuel Goldwyn Theater. March 6: Sci/Tech Awards presentation banquet. March 10: Mailing of final ballots. March 16: Nominees luncheon. March 23: Final polls close at 5 p.m. March 29: Academy Awards presentation at 6 p.m., Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, L.A. Music Center.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut