The Independent Feature Project/West announced a Nov. 20 deadline for submissions to the 1993 Spirit Awards, which are skedded for March 27.Spirit Awards entries must be at least 70 minutes in length and have been produced outside of the studio system. Entries are eligible for 1993 consideration if they played for at least one day in a commercial theater in 1992. Nominees will be announced in mid-January. For an application or information, call (213) 937-4379.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut