UCLA student Pamela Gray was named first place winner of the 37th annual Samuel Goldwyn/UCLA Writing Awards.Gray will receive a cash prize of $ 5,000 for her script “The Blouse Man.” Second prize winner was Sue Bergin for “The Principle.” Sasha Stone and Donna Kuyper tied for third place for “Indulgences” and “Valadon” respectively. Regina Fletcher Sadona won honorable mention for “Snakebite.” Judges were producer Debra Hill, writer/director David Ward and producer Saul Zaentz.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut