Indie producers Mary Anne Page and Daniel Rogosin (“The Good Son”) have entered into a first-look, two-year overall deal with 20th Century Fox under their Page/Rogosin Films banner.In addition to “Good Son,” which begins lensing today for a fall 1993 release , the partners recently brought Fox the script for the family adventure film “Mom Is a Treasure Hunter,” penned by David Carpenter & Tim Kirk and Colin Greene. Before coming to Fox, Page and Rogosin worked together on the creative staff at United Artists, running the film division of Quantum Media, an MCA/Universal company. They also produced the Hemdale film “Highway to Hell.” Before teaming with Rogosin, Page worked with producer Ray Stark and earlier was with Tom Hanks at Columbia Pictures.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut