Indie producers Mary Anne Page and Daniel Rogosin (“The Good Son”) have entered into a first-look, two-year overall deal with 20th Century Fox under their Page/Rogosin Films banner.In addition to “Good Son,” which begins lensing today for a fall 1993 release , the partners recently brought Fox the script for the family adventure film “Mom Is a Treasure Hunter,” penned by David Carpenter & Tim Kirk and Colin Greene. Before coming to Fox, Page and Rogosin worked together on the creative staff at United Artists, running the film division of Quantum Media, an MCA/Universal company. They also produced the Hemdale film “Highway to Hell.” Before teaming with Rogosin, Page worked with producer Ray Stark and earlier was with Tom Hanks at Columbia Pictures.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut