Universal’s “Death Becomes Her,” the comedy starring Meryl Streep, Bruce Willis and Goldie Hawn and directed by Robert Zemeckis, broke box office records this past weekend in Taipei–its initial overseas release.The film grossed $ 269,310 on six screens in two days, the biggest opening ever there for foreign distributor United Intl. Pictures, surpassing “Ghost” and “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.” “Death Becomes Her” will have its full international rollout in December.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut