Too much red tape is causing some problems in Los Angeles’ one-stop film permit office.The city of Los Angeles is behind several months on its share of the rent in the office, which is shared by the county, the state and the city. It’s estimated the city owes between $ 40,000 and $ 50,000 in back rent. Since the county has the master lease to the offices, and sublets that space to the city and state, it’s the county that’s currently out of pocket. City officials say it’s more a matter of red tape and a slow city process than anything else.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut